Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Next Up - Energy Thought Summit, Austin - Smart Grid, Smart Cities, Smart Homes and More

In addition to my telecom/tech analyst focus, I've been wearing a similar hat in the smart grid space for many years. I co-founded the Smart Grid Summit, and stay current with the energy economy via my role as an Advisor to Zpryme Research, a boutique market research consultancy based in Austin.

ETS - Energy Thought Summit - has become their big event and is a great showcase for the top minds in energy/cleantech. I play a few roles with the event, and the 2015 edition starts next Tuesday. This won't be of interest to all my readers but if you want to know what smart looks like in this world - grid, cities, cars, homes, etc. - ETS15 is the place to be.

I've been writing an ongoing series of posts to promote the summit on the ETS Insights portal, and I urge you to check it out, along with the website for the event itself. In fact, my latest post is running now, so that might be a good starting point. Otherwise, I'll be getting there Monday night, and when the summit kicks off Tuesday morning, I won't be hard to find.

No comments: