Monday, March 9, 2015

BYOE and End User-Driven UC

Followers will know that I write a monthly column for TMC - Rethinking Communications. My articles usually run in their flagship pub, Internet Telephony, but depending on the content, sometimes they'll turn up in their other pubs.

Followers will also know that I recently wrote a white paper for ShoreTel about this topic - BYOE - Bring Your Own Experience, and how it's impacting the UC value proposition. BYOE can be tricky to define, but clearly, consumer-based experiences are driving expectations about how to communicate and collaborate in the workplace. 

To explore that further, I've added some things in my current article. It's running now in their digital edition, and if you give it a read, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Ditto for my white paper if you haven't seen it yet. 

No comments: