Monday, January 12, 2015

ShoreTel Shout-out #1 - Next Week's BYOE/UC Webinar

Just wanted to keep the message out there about my webinar next Tuesday with ShorteTel. I'll be presenting key highlights from my just-published White Paper (more on that in my next post) about how BYOE - bring your own experience - is driving value for UC in new ways.

I'll be joined by one of ShoreTel's top channel partners - the LANAIR Group - so you'll have a chance to learn from both my industry research along with the everyday realities of selling and supporting UC in the trenches. BYOE is a great example of how the UC value proposition is shifting from the needs of IT to end users, and this has major implications right across the value chain.

I hope you can join us next Tuesday at 2pm ET, and for more details on the webinar and how to register, just follow this link.

No comments: