Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Next ZD Webinar - UC and BYOD - Feb. 24

I have a full plate to keep me going in early 2015, and next month will be another Ziff Davis B2B webinar. Regular followers will know that I write frequently for their Toolbox.com portal, and some of my themes become developed into webinars.

That's what we'll be doing on Tuesday, February 24 at 2pm ET. The webinar is titled "Why BYOD Matters with UC - Strategies for Success", and if this topic is on your mind, you'll want to join us. I'll be presenting an overview of how BYOD is impacting business communications, and what SMBs need to do to incorporate this into their UC deployment plans.

I'll do more shout-outs as the date approaches, and to learn more now as well as register, here's the landing page for the webinar. I hope you can join us.

No comments: