Thursday, January 22, 2015

ETS15 in Austin, March 25-26 - my Smart Grid Hat and new Articles

Many of you know I've been active in the Smart Grid space for years, as there's a lot of overlap with the IP communications market. It's actually a great growth opportunity going both ways, and I try to straddle both as best I can.

I'm an Advisor with Austin-based Zpryme Research, and that keeps me rooted in the latest trends for Smart Grid and energy overall. Last March, Zpryme launched the inaugural ETS - Energy Thought Summit, and I had a few roles for that event. If you don't recall, we had Steve Wozniak keynote, and for a first-time event, it was quite successful.

This coming March is ETS15, and I'll be posting/tweeting regularly to help drive attendance. I'll be wearing even more hats at this event, and I won't be hard to find if you're planning to attend. I'm donning one of those hats as the ETS Community Advocate, and have just started a series of posts specific to the event that will run on the ETS Insights portal. This is the go-to spot for all the news about the summit, and my first post is running now.

If this space is of interest, I hope you sign up for regular updates, including my articles. All I can tell you is that ETS15 is going to be a great experience, and you'll be hard-pressed to get a more intense overview of where energy is going. The warm weather and live music scene aren't too bad either, and I know where I'm going to be March 25-26.

No comments: