Monday, July 28, 2014

VoIP's Hidden Value for SMBs - Aug. 26 Webinar

Among other things, I contribute regularly to Ziff Davis B2B and their portals, Toolbox.com and VoIP News. Aside from articles and buyer guides, I do webinars with them to provide more in-depth coverage of topics to help SMBs make better buying decisions.

My next webinar is Tuesday, August 26 at 2pm ET. The title is a bit of a hook, and the hidden value I'll be talking about is two-fold - the rich feature set of VoIP as well as the overall ease of deployment. VoIP isn't a simple matter of snapping your fingers, however, so I'll be looking at both sides of the coin for what lies in store.

The main message, however, is that there's more to VoIP than cost savings, and how it puts you on the path to where communications technology is going instead of where it's been for the past 40 years.

I hope you can join us on the 26th, and all the details for registration are one click away.

No comments: