Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Shout-out for our July 30 Twitter Chat on the Internet of Things

Just wanted to keep or get this event on your radar. IT World Canada is the host, and they're doing a great job promoting it so far. There are two updates since I last posted about this:

1. New speaker from Telus M2M - Sachin Mahajan

2. A third speaker has been added: Laurie Desautel from PwC's tech advisory group.

Of course, I say "speaker" loosely since we'll all be tweeting, and I'm too old fashioned to call someone a tweeter.

Should be a great session, and I hope you can join us. For more detail, including all the related twitter handles, I'm going to steer to you to my initial post - it's all there, including the link to the sign up page.

1 comment:

Barney Erikson said...

A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.
buy revines