Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Writing Roundup

I was on the road a lot last month, so most of my blogging was about industry events. Otherwise, I kept up my steady diet of posts on Ziff Davis B2B, ADTRAN's blog and UC Strategies. For those of you who didn't read absolutely everything I wrote last month (really?), here's a quick digest that will still make for good reading.

Making music with the SIPtones at Interactions 2014, June 27, my blog

New contact center research from Interactive Intelligence, June 24, UCStrategies portal

Why toll fraud isn't your biggest VoIP security concern, June 23, Toolbox.com

Personal video and UC - what are you afraid of?, Part 2, June issue, Internet Telephony Magazine

Top 10 things that will change with UC, June 18, ADTRAN blog

Genband Perspectives 2014 - Takeaways, Tricks, Pix and Throwbacks, June 13, my blog

Should you worry about Blackshades with VoIP?, June 6, Toolbox.com

Interactions 2014 - PureCloud, Millennials, Boulders, Football and the SIPtones!, June 6, my blog

The Rise and Fall of Nortel - Infographic, June 2, Toolbox.com



No comments: