Tuesday, June 17, 2014

UCStrategies Podcast - Interactions 2014 Recap

Many of us at UCStrategies were at Interactions 2014 a couple of weeks back in Indy. This is the annual customer/partner/analyst event run by Interactive Intelligence, a company we follow pretty closely. If you want to know how the cloud is impacting the contact center space, this is a top company to watch. There are lots of reasons why I say that, and to hear them, I'll steer you now to our latest podcast.

We did this session last week, and it's been posted now to the portal. Jim Burton  handled the moderating, and I was one of several UC Experts sharing our takeaways. Here's the link, and I hope you enjoy it.

If ININ is your cup of tea, you may also enjoy my own blog post about the event from last week: "PureCloud, Millennials, Boulders, Football and the SIPtones!".

No comments: