Friday, March 14, 2014

Top 100 Tech Podcasters as per GetVoIP - me and 99 Others!

GetVoIP.com follows our space pretty well, and while their main business is being a channel/resource for buyers of VoIP, they provide some good content. Some of it they generate themselves, and some comes via industry watchers, myself included.

Everybody likes a top 10 list, and GetVoIP produces these from time to time, with the latest one coming yesterday. This was the top 100 "tech podcasters to follow on Twitter", and I'm happy to say they've included me, along with colleagues such as Blair Pleasant, Dave Michels and Don Van Doren. There are many other familiar names as well, along with others I don't know, so if you're looking to broaden your horizon of thought leaders in this space, you should check out their list.

No comments: