Monday, February 17, 2014

Webinar - Increasing Customer Engagement in the Contact Center

I mentioned the other day I've got lots on the go, both with webinars and upcoming events. This post is for a webinar that had a false start recently, but has been rescheduled and upsized.

This time around I'm the moderator, and if you want to hear some best practices about creating customer engagement in the contact center, you'll want to join us next Thursday, February 27 at 2pm ET.

Joining me will be Neal Shact from CommuniTech Services (an SAP Partner), Sandy Reisenauer from Wacker Neuson, and Sandeep Arora from Knack Systems.

The webinar is being hosted by TMC, and is titled: The Search for the Holy Grail: The Journey to Increase Customer Engagement with Personalization in the Contact Center. I can't make it sound any sexier, but if you want to know more, here's the webpage, along with a link to register.

No comments: