Friday, February 14, 2014

Next Webinar: Evolution of VoIP, March 4

Things sure go in waves for me - it's quiet for a while, then busy, and then new things to become even more busy. The last state describes what this week has been like, and all of a sudden, there's a whole lot of new things going on, and I'll be posting about them here as events develop.

I've got a few upcoming webinars, and in this post I'll just talk about one of them. On March 4, I'm doing another Ziff Davis webinar on the evolution of VoIP. This one has been on the calendar for a bit, and early registrations have been great, so it will be well-attended for sure.

As you may know, I'm a regular contributor to IT Toolbox, which is a major Ziff Davis hub for B2B content. They cover the gamut in terms of topics and modes of content, including webinars. For more details about my VoIP webinar, along with how to register, here's the landing page. Hope you can join us!

No comments: