Monday, February 24, 2014

How Bob Newhart Would Respond to UC

If you follow my writing, you'll know that I often talk about the challenges of getting end users to see what vendors and IT people see in Unified Communications. The value proposition is intuitively strong, but the benefits are pretty fluid for most people to grab on to.

For this month's UCStrategies column, I'm taking a different approach with some humor. Millennials may not know much about Bob Newhart, but that will change after reading my post. For those of you old enough to remember, no explanation is needed, and I think you'll totally clue in to what I'm doing.

Just imagine how a telephone conversation (of course, what else could it be with UC?!?!) would go between Bob as an end user, and Walter the IT manager. Got that? Now flip over to the UCS portal, and have a read and listen to my post.

No comments: