Monday, April 22, 2013

UC Summit Preview - Lync and the Channel Opportunity

Am wearing my UCStrategies hat here, as the 2013 UC Summit is coming up and starts this Sunday. I'll be there for my second time and am very much looking forward to it.

This time around I'll be speaking as well, and am co-presenting with fellow UCStrategies Expert, Kevin Kieller. We'll be looking at the business opportunity Lync presents to channel partners. It's a mixed bag, but there is money to be made, and more importantly, Lync offers a path to keep your customers.

I'm going to steer you now to a more detailed writeup of mine about the opportunity, which has now been posted on the UCStrategies portal. There's more information there as well about the Summit, just in case you haven't made up your mind yet. Hopefully, my preview article will push you off the fence, and I hope to see you in La Jolla!

No comments: