Thursday, April 25, 2013

Best in Biz Awards - am on the 2013 Judging Panel

Here's something new. I was recently invited by Best in Biz Awards International to be a judge for their 2013 program, which is underway now. Looks like I'm in pretty good company, including Canadian Business magazine, the Jerusalem Post and the Vancouver Sun. All told, there are 43 judges from 18 countries, including several from Canada.

The awards program is pretty extensive, with both international and regional categories, spanning a wide range of classes, including company, team and personal level awards. I don't know yet which categories I'll be judging, but several are in my scope, and they'll be determined soon. Will keep you posted.

If you're looking for recognition, awards submissions are open until May 17, and for more details, here's where you need to go.

In terms of the judging panel, here's the link with photos/bios for everyone. They haven't quite got my name right, but that will be fixed any day now. For more detail, the press release announcing the judges went out on Tuesday, and from there, feel free to explore the website proper, and follow the tweets - @BestinBizAwards.

No comments: