Monday, March 19, 2012

Speaking this week in Toronto and Ottawa

My day and week is evolving by the minute, and wanted to get this quick post out about my latest speaking gigs. I've been invited by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development to be the opening speaker at the IT International Buyers and Global Export Forum 2012.

It's a mini road show, with the Toronto leg happening tomorrow, and then again in Ottawa on Thursday. I'll be speaking on both days about five key trends and opportunities facing IT, namely UC, mobile apps, cloud communications, new business models and what today's customer experience needs to look like.

The audience will be local tech/IT vendors, likely a mix of startups and established players. These forums of course, are a showcase for Ontario companies, so joining them will the "IT buyers" from some pretty major international carriers and IT vendors - coming from China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico and Turkey. I'll be dressing sharp, and am sure the local rising stars will have their elevator pitches down cold. Sure hope so!

These are invitation-only events, so there's not much more I can tell you other than what I've added on my website events calendar. Hopefully, my hosts be ok with me posting photos, so I'll share what I can here as well as on Twitter. Go Canada!

No comments: