Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Workforce Management - Missing Pieces

One of my writing platforms is the Exony website, where I have been posting regularly about trends in the contact center. The company is doing good things in that space, and have just launched a re-vamped website. It's pretty nice, and this will serve as a quick shout-out to check it out.

Aside from that, my latest analysis has been posted there now - it's about workforce management - WFM - an interesting process that helps contact centers optimize planning and performance. It can be a great tool if all goes to plan, but as I explore in my post, it's a bit more complicated. I invite you to read my thoughts, and would definitely welcome your comments - and I'm sure Exony would feel the same way!

2 comments:

Angela M said...

Loving the new site :D

Time and Attendance Solutions said...

Great effort, i really appreciate your nice thoughts.