Thursday, September 22, 2011

TMC ITExpo - UC Takeaways - There's Work to be Done

Am on a family visit this week, and Internet access has been hard to come by. I've got this one window this morning, so I wanted to get a quick post out now.

Last week, I had a few posts and photos about TMC's ITExpo in Austin. It was plenty hot there, and it's more of the same here in South Florida. Those posts provided my general take on the Expo, but I've since put my thoughts together on the UC implications, which I think are pretty important.

That post is running now on the UCStrategies portal, where a few of us took in the show last week. If you're wondering about whether the cloud is going to rain on UC or accelerate its adoption, please give my post a read, and then immerse yourself in what my UCStrategies colleagues are saying too.

No comments: