Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Magor Communications - Making Collaboration Easier

Last week I got a briefing in advance of some news items that are going public this morning. The focus here is on Ottawa-based Magor Communications and their TeleCollaboration offerings. They've been in the market for one year now, and today's announcements are meant to show some critical mass and validation for their value proposition.

I think Magor has the right idea about using video to drive collaboration, and providing solutions that are as easy to use as making a phone call. They have a good story to tell, and I put my thoughts together about this for my latest analysis on the UCStrategies portal. The article is running now, and was posted just after the new releases were made public, so I'd like to think that UCStrategies has the scoop on Magor. You can read it here, and as always, your comments are welcome.

No comments: